Need easy Halloween drink recipes? A nice cup of eyeball punch is perfect for kids and adults alike. A constant guest favourite, it looks like a giant bowl of eyeball-infested blood and is sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party.
In addition to being a natural favourite among children, it’s a great alcohol-free alternative for adults who don’t drink or are abstaining from alcohol because they’re acting as designated driver for the evening. After all, everyone should have a good time!
5-10 minutes (plus a few hours to freeze ice cubes in advance)
What You’ll Need
- 2 x 355mL cans frozen fruit punch concentrate (I use Minute Maid)
- 2L ginger ale (Sprite or 7-Up works too)
- Mixed berries, fresh or frozen (optional)
- Plastic eyeballs
- 1-2 eyeball ice cube trays
- Large punch bowl with ladle (preferably Halloween-themed)
- Drinking cups
- Fill eyeball-shaped ice cube trays with water and place in the freezer for a few hours until frozen. I recommend doing this the night before.
- Empty both cans of frozen fruit punch concentrate into your punch bowl.
- Add 2L ginger ale (approximately 72 fluid oz) and mix well until concentrate is dissolved.
- Optional: Add berries to taste.
- Add 6-8 plastic eyeballs for decoration.
- Immediately prior to serving, add 1-2 trays of eyeball-shaped ice cubes. These will look great and they will keep the punch chilled, but they will eventually melt. That’s why we include the plastic eyeballs as well.
- Serve with ladle and drinking cups nearby.
You can also check out my Halloween-themed alcoholic drink recipes or the go to the Food & Drink section for more great ideas.
For party planning help and inspiration, check out the Hosting and Ideas sections.