Here are the 11 best Star Wars costumes for men (with photos)! While they are constantly and probably will be always remain Halloween and cosplay favourites, Star Wars costumes have seen a resurgence in popularity with the planned launch of Episodes VII, VIII, and IX, starting of course with Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Tired of the same old Luke, Han, and Leia costumes? Below are the absolute best available Star Wars costumes that I was able to find, including some less common ones. Most are villains. Some are quite affordable, while others are more expensive, but all are incredible in their own right, and officially licensed by Lucasfilm/Disney. Read on to check them out!
11. Jabba the Hut – This awesome costume is inflatable to help you reach (at least partly) the dimensions of the iconic crime lord.
10. Chewbacca – While you may not be as tall as Peter Mayhew who portrayed the original Chewie, this faux-fur costume will help you transform into this fan favourite from head to toe!
9. Cad Bane – You can bring this space gunslinger from the animated series The Clone Wars to life with this officially-licensed costume and mask!
8. Jawa – Utini! Become one of these tiny fan-favourite droid smugglers with glowing eyes and your costume will be a hit!
7. The Inquisitor – Charged by Darth Vader to hunt down any surviving Jedi, the Inquisitor is a force to be reckoned with!
6. Kylo Ren – This villain from The Force Awakens brings a touch of the samurai aesthetic and crafted his own three-bladed lightsaber!
5. General Grievous – Part-man, part-droid and trained by Count Dooku, General Grievous is a fearsome monstrosity!
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi – This high-quality, deluxe Jedi tuni and robe as worn by Obi-Wan Kenobi is sure to be a popular costume choice!
3. Stormtrooper (Collector’s Edition) – This is the ultimate cosplay version of the iconic stormtrooper costume, and it’s got the price tag to match!
2. Boba Fett (Collector’s Edition) – Who doesn’t love Boba Fett? No one, that’s who! This bounty hunter’s battle-worn armour and mask have become almost as iconic as Darth Vader’s.
1. Darth Vader (Collector’s Edition) – We all knew Vader had to be at the top of this list. This supreme, high-quality collector’s edition costume is absolutely incredible and authentic!
Check out the top Star Wars costumes for women, or visit the Costumes section for more inspiration!